Sunday, September 27, 2009

These Shoes Were Meant For Walking

I always wanted to line up all my shoes in categories.

I did not realize how many I have.
Maybe I should not have done this.

My boot category.

My flat category.

My work category.


My 'special' category. I love them!


My casual category. Yes, only two.
I have noticed I seem to always dress-up more than dress-down.
*******
And isn't this the snazziest thing!
When I got my second diamonds in my ears last weekend, I saw it and thought is was a great idea.
******

I love this time of year!

Neighborhood Starbucks and drinking hot coffee while laughing at the dramatic, college students; wearing scarfs and boots; looking at fall colors; wearing blue jeans (oh, how I love thee!!); my new flannel black and red shirt with my cowboy boots; Colorado; bumming around in sweats and hoodies; my red, belted pea-coat; fall wreaths on doors; long walks with a zing in the air; football in a college town; apple cider.

Thank you, God for making Fall!

L.s.R

3 comments:

Amy said...

so not fair... love your shoes!!! Love you... and I've got to see your new peircing!

RLR said...

Love it, love it, love it!

brittandlauren said...

I <3 Shoes and you!