Friday, September 4, 2009

Mish-Mosh

* I have always wanted to own a bright Adirondack chair that over-looks a lake....I don't have to own the lake...just the chair that over-looks it. Oh, and preferably a Maine lake, thank you very much.
* I drive into the sunrise on the mornings I go into work. My state has the most beautiful sunrises....I took a picture of one with my phone...every time I look at it I feel hopeful.
*There is a house that I pass going to work that is wonderful. It's a big, white farmhouse with a big porch surrounded by a cornfield. It just needs a red front door for it to be my dream house.
*Scary how feelings can be so real....but you can't trust them.
*I love 'How He Loves' by DCB...the song is like poetry...we sang it at River last Sunday night and it was so great.
*Thankful that I don't feel nervous going into work anymore, that my days of being the 'new' girl at work are behind me, that I get to go help out at my old job for a weekend, that I am excited about my future, that I am praying for a miracle, that I am over my annual cold, that fall is in the air and I can drive with my windows down and sunroof open once again, that Jesus is the Lover of my soul, that I get to babysit a fish this week, that I feel content.

L.s.R

No comments: