Sunday, January 3, 2010

Getting Past Conveniences

"...Felix [Governor of Judea]...sent for Paul and heard him concerning the faith in Christ. Now as he [Paul] reasoned about righteousness, self-control, and the judgment to come, Felix was afraid and answered, 'Go away for now; when I have a convenient time I will call for you.'" ~Acts 24: 24-25

God never said His timing will be convenient for us. But it it perfect.

I don't want to be like Felix. I don't want to put God's convicting words on the back burner.
I don't want to wait until I feel ready to do what God is calling me to.

I want to obey Christ the first time I hear His voice.




L.s.R

2 comments:

Amy said...

i don't know what you're eating but it looks yummy!

L.s.R said...

It was at Passion Berri the yogurt shop...It was good!