Monday, January 11, 2010

Swing, Batta-Batta, Swing.

It was in the 40's today. Felt like I was in the Bahamas. On the way home I drove with the sunroof open.
Dad and I have started training again for the Marathon. It is so much fun. And I am not being sarcastic, it is really fun.


******

I have a three day weekend coming up.
I have a day with girlfriends coming up.
I have lunch at Old Germany coming up.
I have a trip to Houston coming up.
I have a trip to another country coming up.

"My God, He can move mountains; He is mighty to save."




L.s.R

2 comments:

RLR said...

You actually have two (count 'em) three day weekends back to back!!! Yahooo!!! Luv ya!

Amy said...

I love and miss you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! And no that is not exaggeration!