Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mama Mia!

Peace. Loveliness. Serenity. Restfulness. Hope.
I love my Orchid. It came home over a month ago and it's still kickin' and bloomin'!

********
In other matters, I think I found the nectar of youth for hair.

Moroccan Oil. It smells divine and my hair is shinier and smoother. It is! I love the little bottle and the branding. Ms. Underwood uses it....but this is not why I bought it...just saying.
********

And I know the first thing to go on my Christmas list. Training for the Marathon is going to start in a few months and this legging/yoga skirt will come in handy.

I wish I was a yoga-type girl, but I am not. I would only do it because it sounds cool, not because I want to. And that is not a good reason. I am more of a walking/running/biking type. Actually, I am more of a gym type. But I never, ever go to the gym. Running and walking is free and I enjoy being outside, but if I had all the money in world I would go to the gym and sign-up for a spinning class. I will do a spinning class someday. I don't know how I got down that rabbit trail, but I will sleep better tonight :)
********

Hurray for fall walks and strong north winds. Hurray for I Love Lucy late at night. Hurray for fresh ironed clothes. Hurray for a sister that loves me and is my Roomie. Hurray for girlfriends. Hurray for parents and a dad that always dreams higher and tries new things. Hurray for Colorado and Thanksgiving. Hurray for Mountains. Hurray for Valleys. Hurray for black spray paint. Hurray for Obama getting is ego cut in two (Rio de Janeiro 2016!). Hurry for the ability to work. Hurray for love. Hurray for VS Mag. Hurray for slippers. Hurray that this post is over!


L.s.R

3 comments:

Amy said...

not hurray it's over:( I enjoyed every bit of it! Oh I didn't know you had an orchid! I just got one...love it. Love you and your upbeat post!!

RLR said...

You crack me up! ;)

HR said...

:) Love you, Lid!