Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Keepin' it Real

Time to get my booty in gear and update!
It seems like work, church volunteering, marathon training and trip planning have consumed my life for quite awhile.

I spent Easter at the parent's house. The little scared piglet is Ruby. She believes that with each click of the camera it steals a little bit of her soul.
This explains why she looks so downcast.

*****
This is my favorite shirt of the month. I should start a club.

*****
I got new teeth....sorta...
Before

After
My dentist had been hounding me for a couple years to get this procedure done. It honestly didn't bother me how my teeth looked, but I think it pained my dentist so I did it for his sake :) And, well, Obama might not let me do it next year, so I better do it why I can!

*****
The big race was this last Sunday. Dad and I did really good. We came in at 4 hours and 57 minutes; 3 minutes under our goal. Our next race is a small 10k in Colorado this June. But I am very, very excited about it!

I loathe to show this picture, but I have too, because this post  wouldn't be complete without it.
Please. Don't hate me because I look so fantastic! Foshizzle!

*****
Tomorrow I leave for Israel.

L.s.R

5 comments:

HR said...

This is great, Lid! I'm going to miss you, but I know you will have the time of your life! Love you!

RLR said...

Great post! Have a blast in Israel! I'll be with you in spirit! I love you!

RLR said...

Great post! Have a blast in Israel! I'll be with you in spirit! I love you!

brittandlauren said...

1.) I love Ruby, she is adorable!
2.) Congrats on the marathon!!! *Woot, woot* And you DO look fantastic! I would look WAY worse after running 26.2 mile! *Yikes!*
3.) Have a GREAT time in Israel!
Love ya!

HR said...

You need to post on your Israel trip :) Hint, hint.